Today I mounted the air ducts to the car, and connected it to the fan/heater assembly with the large rubber tube. This was the last parts missing on the car. So I now declare the restoration completed!!
I am not so stupid that I don’t think there will be more work on the car, but from now on I will call it maintenance and upgrades.
This has been an challenging process, and I have learned a lot! I have also learned that for me one complete Mercedes Benz restoration is enough in a lifetime…. Now I look forward to keep the car in perfect condition, and to run with it at appropriate times.
As soon as the weather becomes better (no rain and snow…) I will take the car out of the garage for a photoshoot.
But I do have some photos of the air ducts mounted on the car.
Happy easter everyone!!