First of all. The starter is back in place and works perfect.
Today I started to reassembly the booster. I got the front plate back from glass beading yesterday, so I could reassembly the parts mounted on the front plate. Air cleaner, valve cover, diaphragm and the sealings for the power piston axle. I am still waiting for some parts I sendt for electroplating. Right now the slave cylinder is being primed, and will get a layer or two of blue paint later today. Multona #0800. I found this information on this restoration page. A page I will recommend for enthusiasts. Great work!
Painted in ATE blue. Nice!