Today I finished the reassembly. I am very proud of the result. If it works I will be even more proud!!
The power piston is mounted. It has been dipped in alcohol for a couple of days, (what a waste….) for cleaning. I used white grease with teflon to lubricate it before installing in the vacum cylinder.
And the vacum cylinder and fittings are in place.
And the characteristic blue slave cylinder mounted.
It is now mounted in the car, but I still have to bleed the brake lines. I need a helping hand, or foot, for that job..
I really hope I put it together right!!
This has been really fun work, but it needs a lot of precision and patience. I love the design of the booster!! Almost like a sculpture.