My good friend and helper and I, have done a great job today. I was told it was a good idea to start with the hood because it was easier to "adjust" the innerfenders after the edge of the hood. So we did. We had to testmount the fenders a couple of times to make it fit right. A kind of difficult work I think. And we made a few scratches...... Arrgh. Then we rustprotected the fenders, and had a chokolate and Coca Cola. When the rustprotection were almost dry, (we are very effective some times.....) we mounted them permanently. We used butylband before mounting. And this special plastic band. Even the frontplate we manage to mount today. A very good job think. It is a good feeling to see the shapes of the car is coming true.