I am sorry to tell I have no pictures to publish today. I have done "invisible" stuff. Most of the time was spent investigation why the instrumentpanel was dark. The problem was bad connection inside the panel, but I have made a "Dagfix" on the outside. Now there is light in all the bulbs. I have also started to connect the the horn and turning signal. The horn works seriously well, but I am not sure about the turning signal. I think I need a new relay.
I have also started to clean up and refresh the headlights. The reflector and glass is in good conditon, but the frame around is very rusty. The work will continue during the weekend.